I was hearing today a lecture by Dr. Randy Pausch. The lecture he gave days before he was about to die.I noted down few things that we can have as a thumb rule ...
1)when you are doing a bad job ,no body points out at you .. thats when they have give up on you ..
Who blasts you for your bad job ,they care to make you better
2)Be Humble ... He told about his father ... His father was awarded a prestigious Medal by US Govt for his involvement in II world war ... After 50 years ,eventually after his father' s death .. they saw this medal .. he never disclosed even to his wife .
3) work and play with others
4) Tell the truth
5) Apologise for the mistakes u did
6) Wait and people will show the good side
7) show gratitude
8)Dont complain ; Just work harder -> that will help u in the long run
-- Looks simpler but good points ... If i have this as a thumb rule I will become perfect
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment